1. Please fill in the complete information when you make an internet booking and
the interpretation venue, starting and finishing point of route etc. If the information
is incomplete the application will not be accepted.
2. When booking on-line “□” requires that the box should be clicked.
3. If a single unit requires more than two service items (for example, book a presentation
apply for an interpreter) each should be clicked separately.
4. Please meet up with the interpreter at the arranged time and after the activity
deliver him/her back to the visitor center. Interpreter service time is, in principle,
working time each day (08：30~16：50).
5. Please inform the Interpretation & Education Section by phone if the booking
is no longer
required. If no notification is given and the group does not show up, no further
bookings by the booking party will be accepted for one year.
6. The park headquarters will reply confirming the booking. Please be on time.
Note: Taroko National Park has frequent natural disasters and
is a potentially dangerous area. If there are any doubts about safety, this headquarters
reserves the right to refuse to dispatch personnel.